Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases
These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of
Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before
listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed.
Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press
release click here.
All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash Limited Edition Brown Vinyl 2nd Pressing Now Available!!
The 2nd pressing of the All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash vinyl is now available at VinylCollective.com http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=alr008
This new pressing is on brown vinyl and only 1,000 copies are available. Anchorless Records is donating all the profits of All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash to the Syrentha Savio Endowment (SSE), a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to underprivileged women who cannot afford the expense of fighting breast cancer.
The vinyl version of All Aboard features an alternate version of "Delia's Gone" by Ben Nichols of Lucero.
All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash
1. Man In Black: The Bouncing Souls
2. Country Boy: Fallen From The Sky
3. Wreck Of The Old ’97: Chuck Ragan (Hot Water Music)
4. Let The Train Whistle Blow: Joe McMahon (Smoke or Fire)
5. Delia’s Gone: Ben Nichols (Lucero)
6. God’s Gonna Cut You Down: The Gaslight Anthem
7. Cocaine Blues: The Loved Ones
8. Give My Love To Rose: OnGuard (feat. Jason Shevchuk of Kid Dynamite and None More Black)
9. I Still Miss Someone: Casey James Prestwood (Hot Rod Circuit)
10. Hey Porter: MxPx
11. Cry,Cry,Cry: The Flatliners
12. Ballad of a Teenage Queen: The Dresden Dolls feat. Franz Nicolay of The Hold Steady
13. Folsom Prison Blues: Chon Travis (Love = Death)
14. There You Go: The Sainte Catherines
15. I Walk The Line: Russ Rankin (Good Riddance, Only Crime)
16. Bonus Track/Vinyl Only: Delia’s Gone (Alternate Version) Ben Nichols (Lucero)
To purchase a copy visit:
About The Syrentha Savio Endowment (SSE)
The Syrentha Savio Endowment (SSE), an Internal Revenue recognized non-profit organization, provides financial assistance to underprivileged women who cannot afford the expense of fighting breast cancer. Since their inception in 2002, SSE has raised funds through a handful of programs including The Shirts for a Cure Project, The SSE Benefit Concert Series, annual charity dinners, awareness walks and online auctions. SSE has awarded gifts to organizations that help women in struggling neighborhoods find the means to fight this killer. For more information on SSE see www.syrentha.org.
To respond to the author of this Press Release, please click here.
Paul Collins and The Beat - Look But Don't Touch
Click Here to Post!!!
THENEWNO2 at Stubb's BarBQ, Austin,...
Syndicate This Blog