follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

DAVID GRAY AND RAY LAMONTAGNE with special guest… SERENA RYDER

DAVID GRAY
AND
RAY LAMONTAGNE
with special guest…
SERENA RYDER

FRIDAY, AUGUST 27, 2010
MOLSON CANADIAN AMPHITHEATRE – TORONTO

Doors: 6:00PM Show: 7:00PM

Tickets are on sale now!

Buy Tickets at LiveNation.com
Tickets available all Ticketmaster Outlets, the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre Box Office,
Call 416-870-8000 to charge by phone.

Reserved Tickets (incl. GST) $39.50 / $59.50 / $74.50 (plus FMF and service charges)

David Gray & Ray LaMontagne will make a Toronto stop on their highly anticipated summer tour joined by special guest, Serena Ryder.
Both artists are beloved across the globe for their hauntingly beautiful vocals and evocative songs and, as a result, the tour will undoubtedly leave fans counting down the minutes to this must see live experience. During their co-headlining tour, concert-goers will be treated to both singer-songwriters’ fusion of acoustic tunes and passionate, powerful ballads.

Released last fall, David Gray’s 8th studio album, Draw The Line, is his most captivating work to date. The album is the rich, warm, organic sound of David Gray being reborn and begins a new chapter in the storytelling for which he is known.

An acclaimed singer-songwriter, Ray LaMontagne is currently at work on his fourth album to be released later this year. LaMontagne has won over music critics with a unique voice that Rolling Stone Magazine describes as "full of the warm yearning of a young Van Morrison."
Don’t miss an unforgettable evening with David Gray and Ray LaMontagne – August 27th at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre with special guest Serena Ryder.

For more information on the tour please visit:
www.davidgray.com
www.raylamontagne.com

Views: 1917

Search

Video Gallery
Interview with Miles Winter Roberts

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Sevendust at Stubb's BarBQ, Austin,...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104