follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

CHRIS SHIFLETT & THE DEAD PEASANTS WITH SPECIAL GUEST ARI SHINE

CHRIS SHIFLETT
& THE DEAD PEASANTS
WITH SPECIAL GUEST ARI SHINE

SATURDAY, AUGUST 7TH, 2010
THE DRAKE HOTEL – TORONTO

Doors: 8:00PM Show: 8:30PM

TICKETS ON SALE Friday July 2 @ 10AM

Tickets available at all Ticketweb Outlets, Rotate This, Soundscapes
or Call 1-800-222-6608 to charge by phone
www.ticketweb.ca
is a NO SERVICE FEE mobile ticketing service available exclusively to Rogers Wireless customers. Visit www.urmusic.ca/tickets or text TICKETS to 555 for full event listings and special offers.

Tickets (incl. GST) $14.50 (plus FMF and service charges)
19+ / General Admission

Foo Fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett has taken a detour off the radio rock superhighway and found himself on a country road…coaxing twangy laments out of his Martin acoustic, finding giddy-up in a couple of open-road electric numbers and rounding out of the Peasants' sound with mandolin, pedal steel and keys.”
– LA Weekly’s West Coast Sound

Chris Shiflett & The Dead Peasants have announced dates of their first North American headlining tour, which will surround the July 13th release of the band’s debut self-titled album on Le Coq Napoleon/RCA. The tour will begin on July 7th at the Hotel Café in Los Angeles, CA – the first of a three-week Wednesday night residency in their hometown – and wrap up August 14th at the Mercury Lounge in New York, NY.

Chris Shiflett & The Dead Peasants recently supported Jesse Malin and the St. Marks Social on a weeklong west coast tour. Those dates marked the first time Shiflett toured with his new project as a full band; the July/August headlining tour will feature the same line-up of Shiflett on vocals and guitar, Luke Tierney on bass, Eric Skodis on drums, and Derek Silverman on keyboards.

Be sure not to miss Chris Shiflett & The Dead Peasants when they hit the stage at the Drake Hotel on August 7th!

Views: 1848

Search

Video Gallery
Interview with Miles Winter Roberts

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Sevendust at Stubb's BarBQ, Austin,...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104