follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

SLASH FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2010 KOOL HAUS – TORONTO

SLASH
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2010
KOOL HAUS – TORONTO

TICKETS ON SALE Friday July 9 @ 10AM

Doors: 8:00PM Show: 9:00PM

ently referenced as one of the best living guitarists, has announced a summer tour that comes after the artist blazed a trail across Europe performing at some of the largest outdoor Festivals. Slash recently landed on the top of the charts with his first true solo album, SLASH, which debuted as #1 Rock Album and #3 overall on Billboard’s coveted Top 200 charts, in addition to going #1 in more than 13 countries. The album features an all-star roster of guest musicians including Ian Astbury, Chris Cornell, Rocco DeLuca, Fergie, Dave Grohl, Myles Kennedy, Kid Rock, Lemmy Kilmister, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, Duff McKagan, M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold, Ozzy Osbourne, Iggy Pop, and Andrew Stockdale of Wolfmother.

Slash’s upcoming summer dates will feature vocalist Myles Kennedy who was also part of the European tour and received strong critical praise at shows like the Download Festival which had over 100,000 fans and Rock-Am Ring which had more than 70,000 concert-goers. Audiences in Europe were treated to a career-spanning Slash set list of songs from the new album which Kennedy provides vocals for two songs, along with Slash classics from Guns N Roses like “Sweet Child O’ Mine”, “Paradise City” and numerous Velvet Revolver, and Slash’s Snakepit favorites.

Slash is widely considered one of the greatest rock guitar players of all time. He has received countless accolades and awards including a 2007 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame alongside his idols Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix. An original member of iconic rock band Guns N’ Roses, Slash helped the band create signature sounds like the guitar riff of #1 hit “Sweet Child o’ Mine” and “Welcome To The Jungle.” The band dominated the 1980’s and 90’s music scene selling more than 100 million albums worldwide and ushered in a decade of hard charging rock music. After leaving the band, Slash went on to critical acclaim in his personal project Slash’s Snakepit, and global success with supergroup Velvet Revolver. He has been widely sought after by the biggest musicians of all time, performing with everyone from Michael Jackson to Stevie Wonder to Ray Charles. Slash is one of the marquee playable characters in Guitar Hero III, has two signature Gibson guitars in his name, and authored his own top-selling biography Slash in 2007.

www.slashonline.com

Live Nation – Canada

Views: 1787

Search

Video Gallery
Interview with Miles Winter Roberts

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Sevendust at Stubb's BarBQ, Austin,...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104