follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

JAMES WITH SPECIAL GUEST… ED HARCOURT

JAMES
WITH SPECIAL GUEST…
ED HARCOURT

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATRE, TORONTO

Doors: 7:30PM Show: 8:15PM

James are Tim Booth (singer), Larry Gott (guitars), Jim Glennie (bass), Saul Davies (guitar, violin), Mark Hunter (keyboards), David Baynton-Power (drums) and Andy Diagram on trumpet. This is the line-up that recorded Gold Mother (spawning the hits “How Was It For You,” “Come Home,” “ Lose Control” and “Sit Down”), and Seven (although Diagram was absent for the subsequent Eno-produced Laid and Wah Wah albums). It is also the line-up responsible for the band’s superb new mini-album The Night Before and the line-up that will release the mini-album (which can be seen as a companion piece) called The Morning After.

Views: 1783

Search

Video Gallery
J.Price - Beautiful

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Mower at The Red Eyed Fly, Austin, ...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104