follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

JAMES WITH SPECIAL GUEST… ED HARCOURT

JAMES
WITH SPECIAL GUEST…
ED HARCOURT

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010
QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATRE, TORONTO

Doors: 7:30PM Show: 8:15PM

James are Tim Booth (singer), Larry Gott (guitars), Jim Glennie (bass), Saul Davies (guitar, violin), Mark Hunter (keyboards), David Baynton-Power (drums) and Andy Diagram on trumpet. This is the line-up that recorded Gold Mother (spawning the hits “How Was It For You,” “Come Home,” “ Lose Control” and “Sit Down”), and Seven (although Diagram was absent for the subsequent Eno-produced Laid and Wah Wah albums). It is also the line-up responsible for the band’s superb new mini-album The Night Before and the line-up that will release the mini-album (which can be seen as a companion piece) called The Morning After.

Views: 1872

Search

Video Gallery
Dirty Wormz - Live Wire

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Rolling Stones

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104