follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

AN EVENING WITH DAN HILL THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18 Peterborough

AN EVENING WITH DAN HILL
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 8 – 10 p.m.
SHOWPLACE PERFORMANCE CENTRE, 240 GEORGE STREET N.
HYPERLINK "http://www.danhill.com" www.danhill.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.showplace.org" www.showplace.org

Join internationally renowned Canadian author and singer-songwriter Dan Hill in concert on Thursday, February 18 at Peterborough’s Showplace Performance Centre, 240 George Street North. Doors open at 7 p.m., the performance is at 8 p.m. Tickets are priced at $32 for adults, $18 for students (valid I.D required), $5 for eyeGO members and can be purchased by calling the box office at 705.742.7469 or on-line www.showplace.org.

After nearly a decade of focusing his efforts backstage, Dan Hill is back in the spotlight with his first album featuring new material since 1996. Intimate is a blend of familiar hits he has written for other artists and never heard before compositions. Released on My Father’s Son Records Inc./Universal Canada, the album will be available March 9. Dan returned to the studio to record Intimate, following the powerful response he received to his bestselling book I Am My Father’s Son (a memoir of love and forgiveness), Harper Collins Canada, available in paperback February 6.

The evening begins at 7 p.m. in the Lounge with Kyle and Ryan Kirkpatrick entertaining both pre-show and again at intermission. Kyle and Ryan are a jazz duo based out of Lindsay, Ontario who perform various styles including blues, latin and modal jazz, as well as a variety of classic standards.

For more information on Dan Hill please visit HYPERLINK "http://www.danhill.com" www.danhill.com

Please add this information to your listings. We are presently confirming interviews. Book, album and images are available upon request. Thank you.

For further information:
Planet3 Communications
Joanne Smale, Leanne Plummer
info@planet3com.net, 647.346.4101

Views: 1849

Search

Video Gallery
Interview with Paul Collins and The Beat

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Say Anything on the Highway 1 Stage...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104