follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

AN EVENING WITH DAN HILL THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18 Peterborough

AN EVENING WITH DAN HILL
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 8 – 10 p.m.
SHOWPLACE PERFORMANCE CENTRE, 240 GEORGE STREET N.
HYPERLINK "http://www.danhill.com" www.danhill.com
HYPERLINK "http://www.showplace.org" www.showplace.org

Join internationally renowned Canadian author and singer-songwriter Dan Hill in concert on Thursday, February 18 at Peterborough’s Showplace Performance Centre, 240 George Street North. Doors open at 7 p.m., the performance is at 8 p.m. Tickets are priced at $32 for adults, $18 for students (valid I.D required), $5 for eyeGO members and can be purchased by calling the box office at 705.742.7469 or on-line www.showplace.org.

After nearly a decade of focusing his efforts backstage, Dan Hill is back in the spotlight with his first album featuring new material since 1996. Intimate is a blend of familiar hits he has written for other artists and never heard before compositions. Released on My Father’s Son Records Inc./Universal Canada, the album will be available March 9. Dan returned to the studio to record Intimate, following the powerful response he received to his bestselling book I Am My Father’s Son (a memoir of love and forgiveness), Harper Collins Canada, available in paperback February 6.

The evening begins at 7 p.m. in the Lounge with Kyle and Ryan Kirkpatrick entertaining both pre-show and again at intermission. Kyle and Ryan are a jazz duo based out of Lindsay, Ontario who perform various styles including blues, latin and modal jazz, as well as a variety of classic standards.

For more information on Dan Hill please visit HYPERLINK "http://www.danhill.com" www.danhill.com

Please add this information to your listings. We are presently confirming interviews. Book, album and images are available upon request. Thank you.

For further information:
Planet3 Communications
Joanne Smale, Leanne Plummer
info@planet3com.net, 647.346.4101

Views: 1755

Search

Video Gallery
J.Price - Beautiful

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Mower at The Red Eyed Fly, Austin, ...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104