follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

ALICIA KEYS -TORONTO - NEW BLOCK OF TICKETS RELEASED

FOR RELEASE: TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010

NEW BLOCK OF TICKETS RELEASED
ALICIA KEYS
With Special guests…
ROBIN THICKE
MELANIE FIONA

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10, 2010
AIR CANADA CENTRE – TORONTO
Doors: 6:30PM Show: 7:30PM

12-time Grammy Award winner Alicia Keys returns with her long-awaited fifth studio album, The Element of Freedom, which was released worldwide on December 15th through MBK Entertainment/J Records.

On The Element of Freedom, Alicia showcases her songwriting and producing talents on all 14 tracks, joining musical forces on several tracks for some key collaborations. The Element of Freedom features Keys soulfully soaring solo version of “Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down,” a beat-driven duet with Beyoncé on “Put It In A Love Song,” “Un-thinkable (I’m Ready)” with background vocals provided by Drake, the reggae-tinged “Love is My Disease,” a 80’s funk jam “This Bed” and more sonic gems.  The album features production by Alicia Keys, her longtime collaborator Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, Jeff Bhasker, Swizz Beatz, and Noah “40” Shebib.

Robin Thicke and Melanie Fiona will open the show when Alicia Keys takes the stage at Air Canada Centre in Toronto on March 10th.

Live Nation – Canada

Tickets on sale Now!

Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets and the Air Canada Centre Box Office (no first day sales).
Charge by phone at (416) 870-8000

Order online at www.livenation.com or HYPERLINK "http://www.ticketmaster.ca" www.ticketmaster.ca

Tickets (incl. GST) $49.50, $65.50, $95.00 & $124.50; Reserved Seating
(plus FMF and service charges)

Views: 1872

Search

Video Gallery
Protest The Hero - Nautical

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

GWAR at Mess With Texas Fest 2010 A...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104