follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

release image

Faux Hoax (feat Members of Menomena & Gang of Four) To Release Debut EP

Not much is known about Faux Hoax. Are they a band? Is it a studio project? And adding to the mystery, will these be the only songs the group ever records?

Faux Hoax (pronounced "Folks") consists of Danny Seim (Menomena), Dave Allen (Gang of Four), John Askew (Tracker), and features Joe Haege of 31Knots and Adam Gnade of Asthmatic Kitty. The debut 7" titled Your Friends Will Carry You Home relies heavily on exactly that - friends. The goal, according to Seim, is to focus on a new project that involves all sorts of collaborators contributing to songs written by core Faux Hoax members. Intended to be experimental and unique, Faux Hoax will surely leave listeners surprised.

The Portland based trio will release Your Friends Will Carry You Home May 19, 2009 on Polyvinyl Record Co..

Your Friends Will Carry You Home Tracklist
1. Your Friends Will Carry You Home
2. Hippies Will Rule
3. Foxworthy*
4. Underwood*

*Digital Bonus Tracks

www.faux-hoax.com
www.myspace.com/fauxhoax
www.polyvinylrecords.com

To respond to the author of this Press Release, please click here.

Views: 1913

Search

Video Gallery
J.Price - Beautiful

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

Mower at The Red Eyed Fly, Austin, ...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104