follow me on facebook follow me on Twitter follow me on YouTube  Concert Reviews - Photo Spreads - Tour News - Breaking News - Photo Gallery - Videos - Podcast Interviews - My Account
Band Encyclopedia - Live Music Venues - Press Releases - Music Blog Aggregator - Media Store - Staff & Contributors - Contact Us

Club Kingsnake - Music Press Releases

These Press Releases are submitted by bands, publicists and the staff of Club Kingsnake. PLEASE NOTE - All Press Releases are reviewed before listing and releases that are not on topic will not be listed. Submitting a release does not guarantee listing. To add a music press release click here.

Secondhand Serenade's 'Your Call' Video Premiere on FNMTV Tonight!

SECONDHAND SERENADE’S “YOUR CALL” VIDEO SEES WORLD PREMIERE ON MTV’S FNMTV TONIGHT AT 8PM EST/PST!

DELUXE EDITION OF A TWIST IN MY STORY SET FOR A FEBRUARY 3RD RELEASE DATE

“This stunning, newly recorded version is a home run for… [radio] stations looking to answer the “call” for a band whose brightest days are looming on the horizon.” – Billboard Magazine

Secondhand Serenade’s new video for the song “Your Call” will see a world premiere on the first episode of the second season of MTV’s program FNMTV, hosted by Pete Wentz, TONIGHT at 8PM ET/PT. The video will also be added into heavy rotation at MTV, MTV2, MTV Hits (Elite 8) and mtvU.

“I feel the video for “Your Call” is the most special one of my career, I couldn’t be more thrilled to have it shown to the world first on FNMTV,” says singer/songwriter John Vesely, aka Secondhand Serenade.

“Your Call,” the follow up single to Secondhand Serenade’s Top 10, Platinum selling smash “Fall For You,” appears on Secondhand Serenade’s sophomore album, A Twist In My Story (Glassnote, 2008), which debuted at #44 on the Billboard Top 200. Since releasing the album, “Your Call” has become the second most downloaded track off the album, behind “Fall For You.”

“When it came time to choose a second single there was no doubt in my mind that it would be “Your Call.” It has been a fan favorite since 'Awake' and the current version of the song is the way I always imagined it to sound. I’m really happy with the way it turned out and I just hope everyone will love it,” claims Vesely.

Vesely hit the studio with producer Butch Walker (The All-American Rejects, Pink), who also produced “Fall For You,” to re-record “Your Call.” The song was mixed by Joe Zook (Katy Perry, One Republic), and features fresh vocals, guitars, drums, and includes a gospel choir and a string orchestra recorded at the world-famous Abbey Road studios in London.

The new version of “Your Call,” as well as bonus tracks including live and acoustic tracks and a cover of Coldplay's "Fix You", Secondhand Serenade music videos and a behind-the-scenes documentary will appear on the deluxe edition of A Twist In My Story, out on February 3, 2009 via Glassnote Records/ILG.

Secondhand Serenade tour dates
Dec 6 – Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theatre *
Dec 9 – Dallas, TX @ House Of Blues *
Dec 10 – Corpus Christi, TX @ Pavilion at Concrete Street *
Dec 11 – Boston, MA @ TD Banknorth Garden (Kiss 108 Jingle Ball)
Dec 12 – New York, NY @ Roseland Ballroom (Z100 pre-Jingle Ball concert)
Dec 19 – Honolulu, HI @ Pipeline Café

* Co-headlining with Cute Is What We Aim For
www.myspace.com/secondhandserenade
www.imeem.com/secondhandserenade
www.glassnotemusic.com

To respond to the author of this Press Release, please click here.

Views: 1698

Search

Video Gallery
Jesse Sublett - The Ballad of Jean Harris

Photo Gallery
Click Here to Post!!!

The Horrorpops at the Freak Show Fe...

Syndicate This Blog

Syndicate This Blog XML RSS 0.91 feed XML RSS 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 0.3 feed ATOM/XML ATOM 1.0 feed XML RSS 2.0 Comments
©copyright 1994-2012, OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc., and others   -   all rights reserved - unauthorized use or duplication prohibited   -   for more info contact OnlineHobbyist.com, Inc. - P.O. Box 104 Walburg, Texas 78673-0104